Visiting New Song
We know and understand that many people don't quite know what to expect when they visit a church for the first time. We hope this will help prepare you to come and visit us soon!
- We are a very casual and kid-friendly church. When we say 'come as you are', we really mean it!
- We love kids! They (nursery age through 8th grade) begin their experience in the auditorium with the adults for the first song, then they can go as a group to their classroom (if they are comfortable--they are also free to stay with you for the entire service).
- The musical selections range from ancient hymns to contemporary worship songs and vary from week to week.
- The service lasts about 75 minutes.
"Come as you are"
- We believe God invites all humanity to come and experience His love: just as we are.
- New Song has the same heart and offers the same invitation. Just as Jesus invites all to come and find rest in Him, we also extend a welcoming and fully affirming invitation to all.
- God has always loved each one of us and is for us and not against any of us. "He is not far from any one of us."(Acts 17:27b)
Come check us out//We are eager to get to know you!